Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blargh.

I was so excited when we finally had the opportunity to put in an offer for a Ted Leo show at the Ballroom. I have been just itching to get him in the room ever since I started not only because I'm a fan but also because I think he's exactly the kind of artist that would work perfectly in the space. We've been contacting his agent for over a year now just asking for an opportunity to potentially host a show, so when we finally got that chance we went above and beyond what he asked for knowing not only that Ted Leo was worth as much but also that we really.freaking.wanted.this.show. Without asking for a revised offer we heard from the agent today that they'd decided to go elsewhere and were bummed. But wait! Ted Leo shall play C-Ville! Get your tickets here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Ah, horseshit. Sorry, duder.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home