Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dear Ray, I did a bad bad thing

If my new year's resolution had been to post here more often, well then, dear internet, it seems I already would have thwarted myself. I have an addictive personality when it comes to media, you see, and lately I've been filling the gaps left by my half-assed crackdown on tv watching with internetting of the most useless variety. Not learning anything new, not IMing with friend, certainly not posting on here (because seriously, with the amount of time I spend on this thing I should be averaging somewhere around 1000 coherent words/day). So I figured now was the PERFECT time to send ye olde laptop back to Best Buy for yet another fix--that and the fact that I have 63 days left on my warranty and if it breaks one.more.time during said period I get A WHOLE NEW COMPUTER (commence to crossing your fingers and sending me viruses (or something)).

Anyway I thought this was a great plan and all until I realized that, hi, the computer? sorta like a lifeline for me. Or maybe like a life preserver. I can tread water, but only for so long (until, say, Britney Spears gets knocked up again and I mustfindoutwhosthebabysdaddyohmygodrightnow). Ray, on the other hand, lovely and amazing roommate Ray, he has become somewhat of a computer junkie. I hate to out him but it seems he may have more online friends than real live and in person friends lately and for him, that computer? IS THE AIR HE BREATHES. So let me apologize Ray, here's hoping you can hold your breath for two to four weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!1

9:32 AM  
Blogger Rev. Dr. said...

You should blog more. Given you have, like, the coolest blog name ever.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

The rev. dr. speaks the truth. I know of a certain somone who recently came upon your blog and has read the whole thing from start to finish with great satisfaction. This same person has recently made a computer available in your very living room. Wouldn't you be spurning this person's goodwill if you didn't blog more?

Yes. Yes, you would.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home