Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Email of the Day

From: ska_is_lovely@xxx.com
To: info@satelliteballroom.com

Im angry!

Dear whoever you are. i would like to inform you on my anger. it really pisses me off that i cant go to the Art Brut show. i have clue when they are coming to maryland, which is where i live, and Virigina is the closest place. there is no way on earth that i can go to damn new york on a tuesday night! nothing is going my way today so please let us in. my friends mom will be there so dont fret. we just really love art brut and need to see them.

thank you for your time,
sophie

ps. we wont tell anyone that you let us in. it'll be our little secret.



Re: Im angry!

Dear Sophie--
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to the Art Brut show, I've heard they're great too. I'm assuming its a matter of your being underage, although you didn't actually mention that in your email. Unfortunately, we don't generally make allowances for underage patrons. I say generally because its not unheard of, but I would suggest next time you not address your email to "whoever you are" and follow that up by informing me of your anger--its going to get you much better results. Kindness is a virtue, and we love it here at the Ballroom! Take care
Beth

2 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

P.S. Here's another secret: in the future don't disclose that you're from Maryland. It'll get you nowhere fast.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

this one made me laugh

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home