Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Fun with Email

Today I received this email. Are you f-ing kidding me this kid goes to UVA? It takes him a whole paragraph to express less than nothing:

"Greetings,
My name is xxxx xxxx, and I write you with a few concerns regarding The Satellite Ballroom. I am a member of xxxxx, an organization that has participated in a function at the Ballroom, very beneficial for our supporters and still being inquired about. I would like to express that the types of Venues that we like to produce are those that are essential and productive entertainment for those persons who understand are orginazations purpose. A national org. with principals that we function by;as a result, we can be held accoountable for the things that happen internally within are chapter in view of the public eye, thus safety is essential. If possible could you educate me on what The Satellite deals with the use of your space. I believe that I am able to present to you a few avenues that might prove benificial in your favor. If you could let me know if, I can meet with you, or speak through email/phone, as to come to an understanding of what The Satellite Ballroom is capable of producing, I would greatly appreciate it.
Respectfully,
xxxx xxxx
University of Virginia
Class of 2006"


In other email news.
I had to email a girl today named Sparks Lee.
I mentioned it in an email to Ray. To which he replied:
"Awesome. It's like you married Trog and had a baby and then had to e-mail the baby. Or something."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home