Friday, July 07, 2006

Everyone Else Posts Open Letters to the Person(s) They Hate at Their Gym, Here is Mine

Dear Fellow Gym Go-er Guy:

  • Who I met one time at a party
  • Whose name I have no notion of despite being told it multiple times
  • Who insists on talking to me every damn time he sees me at the gym, even when I don't pull out my glorious noise canceling earphones or stop lifting within the first minute of his hovering over me
  • Who I know nothing about other than where he works (the Sprint Store) and thus have nothing to talk about with as there is only so much small talk in the world
  • Who insists on initiating contact every single time by clenching his teeth and striking mock body building poses until I take out said earphones and fake laugh
  • Who totally does not take a hint to leave when I've given him the time of day and gone so far as to talk about the weather or traffic or something but then stop talking and sit there in awkward silence,

please stop periodically asking me if I remember your name. I don't. Also? In general? Just stop talking to me at all.

Thanks much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home