Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Too Heavy Too Light

Driving home from visiting my Mom this evening I heard 7 Mary 3 on the radio. If I remember correctly, and I'm not trying to implicate my brother here by any means, I actually went to the trouble to steal that album (was there only one? was there only one with a hit?) from him after I noticed it in his library. Truth be told, I do not believe he actually paid money for it, but rather seem to recall it somehow migrated to our house via my father who used to bring home free promo CDs from the record store he sometimes did work in. How I was ever deluded in to believing that there was anything redeeming about that band, and particularly 'Cumbersome,' is beyond me.

1 Comments:

Blogger sbma44 said...

I appreciate your even-handedness. You're right -- although I owned many terrible CDs, 7 Mary 3 was one that I somehow acquired and never listened to, probably because Dad brought it home. Also on that list: Dokken's greatest hits.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home